Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Positioners



" Tom Perry simply makes the finest gnathologic positioners and centric splints, I have ever seen. With his deep understanding of occlusion, he has helped me attain spectacular esthetic and functional results for my patients.. Outstanding!!"


Dr. Gerald Malovos, D.D.S.
Carpinteria, California




" I'm glad one of my friends recommended Tom Perry and his outstanding laboratory service. I had used other labs in the past for tooth positioners and since working with Tom over the past ten years, I have never had a problem that he couldn't resolve. His attention to detail is superb, from his knowledge of functional occlusion to tooth size discrepancies. I have been exremely statisfied with his work. There is no one else who compares."


Alfred J. Maskeroni, D.D.S.
National Naval Dental Center
Bethesda, Maryland

















"F.Y.I - Dr.Roth delivered Kerri's splint today. He said..he has never had a splint be closer right out of the box! Barely any adjustment needed at all! Thought you would like this good news!"


Ronald H. Roth, D.D.S.
San Mateo, California



"Use a superior appliance, Get a superior result"


Gerald Samson, D.D.S.
Marietta, Geogia



No comments: